14 de ago de 2011

Say my name (You are my prisoner)

No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name

I will love you a little
Love you a little
You're my
Doi like a punch

You are my life (my destiny)
We will be happy
happy life

You have an alibi difficult to handle
Why you're beautiful
But I will overcome
I'm crazy about you
But I'll take care of me

No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name
No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name


I can not stand, can not stand (so beautiful)
It's a girl (a boy)
And don't forget you for sure
Walk away but do not forget me
Do not you forget

No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name
No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name

Haaahou Haaahou!
I want to be free
Free, free
Forevermore

No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name
No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until we say

No use to escape because I already found you
You're my prisoner
And I do not lose you
Do not leave
Do not release him
Until you say my name

Nenhum comentário: